Your year-end gift has an impact on your community. Many donors consider year-end giving for two reasons: First, it’s the season of giving and you’re compelled to give from your heart. For others, there’s the tax-deduction incentive that’s helpful for you in your long-term financial goals. For whichever reason you give, we’re very thankful for support.
Your gift does make a difference in your community. Its impact can be felt twofold:
First, it allows us to continue to provide quality counseling, medical and legal advocacy, support groups and resources to the victims seeking our services. Secondly, it allows us to go into the community and provide prevention education to students to help keep them safe by teaching age-appropriate protective behaviors. WE also educate adults on how to recognize and react to sexual violence. Intervention and Prevention; both are needed if we’re to end sexual violence in the Fox Cities.
When you donate to Sexual Assault Crisis Center, your donation helps us with the increased needs for our services:
- A 20% increase in hotline calls
- Over 300 victims receiving personal advocacy
- A 15% increase in victims receiving medical advocacy at either the Children’s Advocacy Center of at the area hospitals for a Sexual Assault Nurse Examination
- A continued collaboration with our referring partners
- An increase in our on campus support groups at Lawrence University and University of Wisconsin – Fox Valley.
- Over 700 Prevention Education efforts (36% increase)
- Educating over 11,000 students in Calumet and Outagamie Counties on the importance of Protective Behaviors.
- Educating over 10,000 adults in programs such as; Commercial Exploitation of Children and Stewards of Children
Your on-going support is vital to assisting victims in becoming survivors. Thank You!
Together we can end sexual violence in the Fox Cities.